Update by user Aug 09, 2013

Since this incident has occurred, Advantage Hyundai has taken care of all issues and the problems discussed below were solved quickly and efficiently. Not only has the dealership made sure the problems were rectified,and they apologized for the way their customer service person spoke to us. We appreciate their efforts in making the situation right and thank you for your time spent solving our issues.

Thank you Advantage Hyundai!

Original review posted by user Jul 26, 2013

This dealership is an absolute disgrace!I am disgusted with them and their ability to accurately fix and resolve issues.

The day we bought our used car, not even a year ago today, they took over 8 hours to have it ready for us. Not only that but they scratched the drivers side door while doing so. We were assured that it would be taken care of and to come back next week when they would have availability in the service department. SInce then the car and this dealership have been nothing but *** on wheels, literally.

They still have yet to repair the scratch, saying it was "too deep" for their service department to repair. Not only that about a month ago we heard a weird sound coming from the engine. We brought it in, they said they found nothing. Three weeks later the sound is 10x louder, we brought to a private mechanic they told us there was ABSOLUTELY something wrong with the car.

After charging us for the diagnostic fee and telling us there was nothing wrong with the car, when in fact there was, we brought the car back two days ago and asked for a refund on the previous diagnostic fee since, there was in fact a problem with the car, which needless to say was covered by warranty. In any case they kept our car for three days to fix a loose motor mount. I went to pick up the car today, they drove it up to me after waiting for ten minutes. I got in and did not hear the sound and drove off after paying for the work to be done.

When I got home I shut off the car, and then decided to turn it back on to make sure I did not hear the sound. Low and behold, the car will not start.

They are not helpful, they are rude, they have yet to fix the mistakes they have caused.I am absolutely DISGUSTED!

Review about: Advantage Hyundai Repair.

Had an Experience with Advantage Hyundai?

Comments